Complaint Review: Intern-service.com

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Samir — Norman Oklahoma
Intern-service.com
Internet Russian Federation

Intern-service.com did work for them, did not pay me for it, disappeared Internet

*Author of original report: Now I am stuck with the FedEx bill

I started working as a Logistics Agent to forward mail for this mailing company from Russia. Since they bought everything from either Best Buy or other reputable dealers and sent the packages to me, I thought they were legitimate, and they even paid me $100 for the first three packages I forwarded to their customers for them, and the name on the money transfer through Western Union said it was from "Ekaterina Kotsyuba."

However, they had promised me my next payment at the end of the month of April after turning in the report to them of how many packages I shipped. I said OK, and so when the end of April arrived, I told them I had shipped 21 packages for them after the first three that I shipped. The lady, who identified her as "Mary Smith," sounded a little confused, because she thought that it was 18, but I included all the packages that had been shipped until then in the report, and it was 24, and I excluded the first 3 packages from the number they had to pay me for, so it came out to be 21.

They promised me $30 per package that I shipped, and it is in writing, as is everything else that we agreed to. Mary said that she would give the report to the supervisor and get back to me. I shipped the last two packages a week ago today, which means that I now have shipped a total of 28 packages, 25 of which I have NOT been paid for, and all are documented.

I have called and e-mailed about a dozen times total since a week ago today, when Mary said that she didn't have my money at that time, but it would be available that day, and I have not received any response. It is like they have disappeared from the face of the earth. I worked very hard to be a Logistics Forwarding Agent for this company, and they wronged me, big-time.

Thankfully, I didn't pay them any money, but I feel wronged for having worked so hard, and not being paid for it. These guys are scam artists, and everyone needs to avoid doing any business with them.

I just want my money, which amounts to a total of $750.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intern-servicecom/internet/Intern-servicecom-did-work-for-them-did-not-pay-me-for-it-disappeared-Internet-1049070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intern-service.com

Now I am stuck with the FedEx bill

AUTHOR: Samir - ()

Today, I just received a bill from FedEx saying that they were not able to find the account for intern-service.com and instead have billed me $161.28. Intern-service.com are truly scam artists and I truly regret having EVER worked for them !!!

Now I want the $750 compensation they owe me plus this $161.28 that FedEx billed me for !!!!