Complaint Review: Internal Revenue Service

• Updated: Tue, May 11, 2010

• Reported By:Columbiana Alabama
Internal Revenue Service
Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Internal Revenue Service is attempting to have me pay taxes I do not owe. Austin Texas

*General Comment: EDGEMAN

*Consumer Comment: Accountant

*Consumer Comment: Delinquent taxes...

*Author of original report: Internal Revenue Service of the United States of America

*Consumer Comment: You've made other posts about the IRS

Though I filed all forms on time. The IRS is attempting to have me pay for delinquent taxes I do not owe. I refuse to do this. In 1993 at Waco Texas the Dividians were masacered because the IRS wanted them to pay taxes that they did not owe. Now, let me tell you something. That will never happen again in the United States of America. I know that (1. No taxation without representation, and that (2. You are not going to destroy my tax records and then turn around and tell me I owe you because you want to give the Madoff people some money to make up your loss. Nope. I am not paying you a dime. Now, come and get me like you came to Waco. I do not think the ending will be the same. You are out numbered. And he owes you a little something for 1993.

Gladaboutit
Columbiana, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internal-Revenue-Service/Austin-Texas-73301-0021/Internal-Revenue-Service-is-attempting-to-have-me-pay-taxes-I-do-not-owe-Austin-Texas-473489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internal Revenue Service

Actually anyone who believes we should pay income tax is an idiot an as unpatriotic as they come!!!!  I hope this great guy doesn't mind me taking some of his words and pasting here but I couldn't have said this better myself:

Millions of Americans have suffered horrible, unjust losses of property, destroyed marriages and families, slanderous social disgrace and stress-related health
depreciation and/or suicide due to lawless IRS predations.

The I.R.S. and its systemic, lawless attack perpetrated against millions of working Americans!

Our nation is being ruined sooner, not later by lawless rogue agencies like IRS who willfully refuse to abide by the laws passed by the Congress and the high court rulings (which have equal force in law) to protect the working People of America from unjust taxation.

Has anyone fugured out why when more taxes get taken, the greater the national debt gets? Locally, why do our schools want more $$$$$, but our children fall farther and farther behind world academic standards vs. countries that spend almost nothing per child on education? The answer is FRAUD, folks; FRAUD.

The IRS has no jurisdiction or legal authority in matters pertaining work in the private sector, IRS has refused to verify the authenticity of their legal authority when legally challenged to do so per the US Supreme Court's comments in the Ryder v. UNITED STATES ruling and other supporting high court rulings that were made for my protection and that of every other working American in the private sector;

So, folks, stand back and watch IRS agents, tax attorneys, CPA's, bankers AND almost all of OUR LAW MAKERS, JUDGES AND most of our OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS (I'm sorry to say) chide us and decieve us by intentionally or unintentionally confusing the meanings of "commonly used words" with "legal terms" to entrap all of us who have not happened to become attorneys or CPA's. These are the paid professionals, folks, in postions of authority. The souls that get paid big money to know the laws and dictate policy to companies that

Accountant

AUTHOR: Vaporize - (U.S.A.)

All I can say is get an accountant to do this or do it your self, pay them now or your intrest will accrue. You recieved an audit for a reason. You obviously owe them and I challenge you to porvide proof you dont.

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

There are some missing details from your report. Why don't you owe the taxes? Are you completely paid up and they are claiming otherwise?

Your best bet is to hire a tax attorney and have him or her go over your tax records. No need to set up a violent confrontation and go down a martyr.

Internal Revenue Service of the United States of America

AUTHOR: Gladaboutit - (U.S.A.)

No one should pay what they do not owe. That is called Tyranny. To let anyone or entity take what is not their own from you is called cowardice. As Mark Twain said, "We are all cowards," but how do you resolve the issue within your soul when you will not defend yourself? Also, where is this report? I am waiting to see it..

You've made other posts about the IRS

AUTHOR: Hugh Jass - (U.S.A.)

and no matter what convoluted excuses you have, you, like many other "tax protesters" need to pay your fair share. Few if any of these avoidance arguments work. Pay up or prepare to have everything you own attached or seized.