Complaint Review: Internal Revenue Service

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2007

• Reported By:Attleboro Massachusetts
Internal Revenue Service
service@irs.gov Internet U.S.A.

Internal Revenue Service They tried to make me think that I had a tax return coming to me. Internet

I called the IRS in the state where I live they told me they only send letters when a return is due to someone. This company states they were the IRS and wanted me to give them my visa or master card number so they can put the refund of $343.56 on my credit card for me.

What they really want to do is drain my card from all funds on it this is also why they are asking for my ssn number as well. Don't let these people drain you of your money. I almost fell for it we are all pretty much dealing with hard times we don't need people like this to make things any worse.

Attleboro, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2007 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internal-Revenue-Service/internet/Internal-Revenue-Service-They-tried-to-make-me-think-that-I-had-a-tax-return-coming-to-me-282495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internal Revenue Service