Complaint Review: Internantional Healthcare - Tessa Barkley

• Updated: Mon, December 11, 2006

• Reported By:Lakewood Colorado
Internantional Healthcare - Tessa Barkley
London, England United Kingdom

Internantional Healthcare - Tessa Barkley work at home scam ripoff check cashing scam London England

*Consumer Comment: first check

*Consumer Comment: Think about this for a moment....

*Consumer Comment: thanx

There is a person out there claiming to have found resumes on Monster.com and offering a WORK AT HOME opportunity. All they want you to do is cash cashiers checks and money orders off an ecisting account at your bank. When this cashiers check clears, and usually they will, take your 10% out and send the rest of the money minus and fees via Western Union to the person that they will provide.

After you have sent the 1st check successfully they will send you more checks to cash for their clients. Now I'm trying to get this money back from the first check processed so I can pay the bank back.

Tony
Lakewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2006 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internantional-Healthcare-Tessa-Barkley/London-England/Internantional-Healthcare-Tessa-Barkley-work-at-home-scam-ripoff-check-cashing-scam-Lond-189798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internantional Healthcare - Tessa Barkley

AUTHOR: Rhonda - (U.S.A.)

in your statment you said "After you have sent the 1st check successfully they will send you more checks to cash for their clients" then you said "Now I'm trying to get this money back from the first check processed" Did the first check go ok or did you get scam with that one. I was just wondering. If so then what I see is that they build you trust with the first one that goes ok and then kill you with the rest. I am not judging just wondering because I got the same thing about a month ago but with a different company. Thank you for your post.

AUTHOR: Rhonda - (U.S.A.)

Think about this for a moment....

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

Why would any company want you to cash checks on your personal bank account and then send it to them via Western Union? Companies have their own accounts. If they're legal, you wouldn't need "check cashing" work at home people.

I really think some controls should be placed on Western Union as they are aiding and abetting a myriad of scams reported on this site.

I'm sorry you fell for it but am glad you have posted here as this is another version of the same old story.

thanx

AUTHOR: Annie - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

Thank you for posting that! I was about to do it myself, had my doubts, then saw your experience! It happened to me just that way too! Except now the company says they are the
"Global Healthcare Group"....but same scam about the check-cashing.
Whew, thank goodness for this Website! I could not afford a mistake that huge!