• Report: #201551

• Submitted: Mon, July 17, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 17, 2006

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Internatiional Merchandise Group
1600 Broadway, Suite 2400 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Internatiional Merchandise Group ripoff, stole money, no merchandise Denver Colorado

I was unemployed and looking for a legitimate business on the web. I came accress IMG - International Merchandise Group. I spoke with their recruiter (all the names I forgot). He gave me 5 "supposedly" successful members who did domestic and international tradings. I called them all. Each one of them returned my call promptly. Each one of them had great stories to tell me. Each one of them were located separately in different states in the USA. Amazing!!

Anyway, I was assigned a mentor. One of their Vice President emailed and congratulated me for joing IMG. Thing looked promising. I completed my mentorship. I checked the merchandise online, but found the the price wasn't that good. And when I tried to order - they were not available....

I grew frustrated, and felt that it was a scam.
This was back in May 2004. I decided to stop dealing with them October 2004. I lost my money, my saving. I am just a little guy.

NOW IRS wanted me to pay them for the investment money I took to start this stupid IMG business. It hurts to think about it. I want people who read this to be extremely careful and be very very cautious about online business ventures.

After 11 months, I finally found a job.
I am still rebuilding my life. It has not been the same since IMG.

How can I sue them?

Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2006 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internatiional-Merchandise-Group/Denver-Colorado-80202/Internatiional-Merchandise-Group-ripoff-stole-money-no-merchandise-Denver-Colorado-201551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internatiional Merchandise Group