interference

• Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: Stephen — Amesbury Massachusetts United States of America
Internationa Rebates, LLC
P.O. Box 120 Tallevast, Florida United States of America

Internationa Rebates, LLC seems like a legitimate scam operation Tallevast, Florida

The company in charge of processing the necessary required information to obtain my $100 Walmart gift card does not exist in any information base. When I tried to find the company's phone number using 411 information, the operator did not come up with any listing of the company at all. Also, any legitamate company would not use a P.O. Box as their primary address. By using a P.O. Box as their address, they can operate legitimate scams without actually being directly contacted or tracked down by any authorities. Scamming companies are smart to not list their actual addresses to avoid being contacted directly. Any real organization will list a street address.

When I was contacted my text that I won the gift card, I had to call a separate company's number, not even associated with the Walmart company. Then, instead of it being a "Free Walmart Gift Card," I had to agree to use my debit card to pay for the shipping of a product I did not order. They billed me twice for the shipping. Broma Cleanse. Their number is 877 499 6482. Luckily I checked my bank to see how much my debit card was billed. They apologized and said they would deposit the extra shipping charge back into my checking account. When I received a call from another company who somehow obtained my debit card number, they offered me other products and said they would bill my card number already in their system. When I told them I didn't want these products, they hung up on me. So I took all the money out of my checking account and froze it, cancelling the card number. They made me close my Bank of America direct deposit. Broma Cleanse did this and their partner companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internationa-Rebates-LLC/Tallevast-Florida-34270/Internationa-Rebates-LLC-seems-like-a-legitimate-scam-operation-Tallevast-Florida-643114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internationa Rebates, LLC