Complaint Review: International Award Advisors I.A.A

• Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: upset — Naples Florida United States of America
International Award Advisors I.A.A
P.O. Box 8050 Huntington Station, New York United States of America

International Award Advisors I.A.A Carol Walker, Corporate Compliance Officer I sent a money order For a fee of $20.00 and found out to late. THIS IS A SCAM Huntington Station, New York

I received a document that looked very realalistic. It stated that i won $2,500,000.00. I sent a money order for $20.00 for a required report processing fee. Then i found this website and realized i am now screwed out of $20.00. To top this all off i have no job. I cant believe someone could do this to people especially now these days with the economy. I hope some one puts a stop to them and makes them pay every one they have screwed over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Award-Advisors-IAA/Huntington-Station-New-York-11746/International-Award-Advisors-IAA-Carol-Walker-Corporate-Compliance-Officer-I-sent-a-mon-557549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Award Advisors I.A.A