Complaint Review: International Award Advisors

• Submitted: Fri, May 08, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:Hesperia California
International Award Advisors
PO Box 8050 Huntington Station, New York U.S.A.

International Award Advisors I won 3,025,423.00 and 2,500,000.00 and had to send them 20.00 to receive the winning Huntington Station New York

I have been sent many letters telling me that I have won a lot of money. All I had to do was sign the form they sent me and send the $20.00. I did that with a check. The check was cashed on April 21, 2009, but I still get more letters, stating that I must send this form back with $20.00 more dollars. Today I got letter number three, telling me the same thing. I don't understand, why. But now I am not feeling as if I won anything. I have sent them back a letter, asking them to explain,why this is not going as they said it would. I am not hopping for the world, but I do want an answer from them stating what is and not happening right. It may be better, if I can speak to some body that is running this program. Until I can hear from anybody, I will still be wondering.

Gary
Hesperia, Ca. 92345

Gary
Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Award-Advisors/Huntington-Station-New-York-11746-9050/International-Award-Advisors-I-won-302542300-and-250000000-and-had-to-send-them-200-450018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Award Advisors