Complaint Review: International Award Advisors

• Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: Eddy — Mesa Arizona USA
International Award Advisors
Post Office Box 8050 Huntington Station, New York United States of America

International Award Advisors I.A.A. This scam is alive and well in Phoenix, Arizona Huntington Station, New York

I always check Ripoff Report when I get prize notifications. When I checked this time, lo-and-behold, there was IAA. I must admit, it was one of the most professional I've seen.  It actually had me wondering.

Real companies have Proof Readers and the only real error I found was small. Where it gives the "Official SIgnature," the S and I were both capitalized.  Still, that can be a warning sign.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Award-Advisors/Huntington-Station-New-York-11746-9050/International-Award-Advisors-IAA-This-scam-is-alive-and-well-in-Phoenix-Arizona-Huntin-508173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Award Advisors