Complaint Review: International Award Advisors

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Richlands North Carolina
International Award Advisors
P.O.B 8050 Huntington Station, New York U.S.A.

International Award Advisors Recieved a letter stating I won $2,500,000.00 if I send them $20.00 first! Huntington Station New York

What a surprise! I learned today that I was a millionaire...but not before sending these jerks $20.00 first. I was not borned yesterday so I knew it was a scam when they demanded that I send them money.

Usmcmom
Richlands, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Award-Advisors/Huntington-Station-New-York-11746-9050/International-Award-Advisors-Recieved-a-letter-stating-I-won-250000000-if-I-send-them-388326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Award Advisors