Complaint Review: International Award Advisors

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
International Award Advisors
P.O. Box 8050 Huntington Station, New York U.S.A.

International Award Advisors Sent an unsolicited letter requesting I send $20.00 to register for a prize of $2,500,000.00 from a contest I never entered. Huntington Station New York

I was sure this was some kind of hoax as I do not enter any contests that are not verifiable. The request for $20.00 was a dead give away.

I found that this organization was fraudulent when I googled it and found this site to be able to file a complaint. It is high time we all started being pro-active in stemming this type of rip-off.

I always look the gift horse in the mouth. Being an African American, I have learned that absolutely nothing in America is free. I will file this complaint and any other with the AG's office.

Donald
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Award-Advisors/Huntington-Station-New-York-11746-9050/International-Award-Advisors-Sent-an-unsolicited-letter-requesting-I-send-2000-to-regist-423140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Award Advisors