Complaint Review: International Award Advisors

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Whitewater Colorado
International Award Advisors
P.O. BOX 8050 Huntington Station, New York U.S.A.

International Award Advisors They claimed I won 2.5 million dollars. I only need send them $20 to receive the "monies" Huntington Station New York

I received a letter with a offical looking AAl form stateing I was 100% positvely appointed to receive immediate delivery of prize information data providing access to monies in excess of $2,500,000.00. All I need to do is sign the document, inclose $20.00 and mail back to them. This person signed their name as June Aguir Corporate Compliance Officer. I then went to the enternet and googled this company. I found several scam reports.

Whitewater, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Award-Advisors/Huntington-Station-New-York-11746-9050/International-Award-Advisors-They-claimed-I-won-25-million-dollars-I-only-need-send-them-393031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Award Advisors