containing

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Luddie — Waikiki Other Australia
International Award Payment Center
1401 Armour Road, PO Box 219790, Nationwide United States of America

International Award Payment Center Award Processing Center I recieved a very prtofessional award certyificate stating that I had already won $15,000.00, but I would need to apply and pay $25.00 before they could process my claim. Kansas City, Nationwide

I received a very professional-looking award certificate, which statyed that I had won $15,000.00. All I needed to do was complete a one-answer question, which was a no-brain mathematical / logic question, and send $25.00 to the Award Centre, and they would mail a cheque to me. I was a bit sceptical when I read further down the letter, where the "company" statyed that the funds had been earmarked for use in a quiz competition, but had been un-collected.

It all didn't make sense to me, so I rang my local member for Parliament and asked him to check it out. He phoned me and advised me that this is not valid company, and that is not the manner by which America (or any other country for that matter) handles uncollected funds. So everyone bewware - it looks very much like a notificaation from Readers Digest, and is very professional looking. You could be in for a shock if they get a hold of youir credit details, or your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Award-Payment-Center/nationwide/International-Award-Payment-Center-Award-Processing-Center-I-recieved-a-very-prtofessional-1016003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Award Payment Center