Complaint Review: International Books, Maryland

• Updated: Fri, September 10, 2010

• Reported By: Robin — Mohnton Pennsylvania United States of America
International Books, Maryland
International Books sold, Maryland BAltimore, Maryland United States of America

International Books, Maryland the people who call themselves International Books and trade on amazon. They are based in Maryland, USA Where's my stuff? BAltimore, Maryland

To: cust.service03@amazon.com; info@internationalbooks.ie
Cc: Robin
Subject: Customer Service - Where is my stuff?

To Amazon and International Books Customer Service Dept.

Where is my stuff?  I am still waiting for Volumes 2 and 3.

You did not solve my problem.  Your Customer Service rep sent me on a while goose chase.  I was told to contact International books which is part of your organization and is located in Ireland. I am no happy with Amazon and I have been a loyal customer.  Below is the details of the shipping order and my request;  Find my stuff or give me a refund.  I request this issue be escalated by Amazon and resolved as soon as possible.  What is your escalation policy?

Below is a copy of the email notification I received

Dear Robin,  International Books shipped the following item(s) in your order 103-0885152-3904246, placed on August 09, 2010., Delivery Estimate: August 31, 2010

Reponse form International Books, Ireland -

Dear Robin,

Look again at our website. We sell language books. We state very clearly on our website that we are nothing to do with the people who call themselves International Books and trade on amazon. They are based in Maryland USA and we are not part of their organisation. We get constant complaints about them but Im afraid we can not help you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2010 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Books-Maryland/BAltimore-Maryland-21202/International-Books-Maryland-the-people-who-call-themselves-International-Books-and-trade-639373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Books, Maryland