Complaint Review: International Capital Trust

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Dallas Texas United States of America
International Capital Trust
521 5th Avenue Nationwide United States of America

International Capital Trust Steven Parker & Daniel James, This company scammed me out of $1704.00 of my hard earn income New York, Nationwide

i applied for a personal loan online & i received a call from an investor named daniel james he told me i was approved for a $10k loan. he explained to me that the only way i would get the money is to secure it with collateral. he asked me how much i could afford to secure this money, it didn't occur to me because i was really needing this loan. so i asked him what would be reasonable ammount he mentioned how about $1600, i said ok and that i would recieve my loan the next business day. he faxed me the application and he needed a copy of my id and a copy of my annual income.

this finalized the application. once that was completed, he told me to go to western union to wire the money of $1600 plus $104.00 for the service fee that the money is going to be wired to barcelona spain. once he recieved the money my $10k would be in my bank account by noon next business day along with my refund of $104.00. i never recieved the $10,104.00 in my bank account. i get a call from steven parker head of management and that i was declied due to my information been sent back from the federal insurance company that the lender said to him that i was a high risk taker.

so i asked what about my reimbursement of $1704.00, i would get that back in three weeks from the date that i applied for the loan. i have been in constant communication with these guys up to the day of my reimbursement. the day of my reimbursement no one answered my calls i never got my money. i contacted my bank and nothing. these people have all my money and personal information. i immediately took action. i contacted every federal government agency i could think of. they ripped me off bad because that was the only money i had for the entire month. they stole from me my money and identity. justice must prevail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Capital-Trust/nationwide/International-Capital-Trust-Steven-Parker-Daniel-James-This-company-scammed-me-out-of-771542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Capital Trust