Complaint Review: International Chamber of Commerce Craigslist Ad

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: BuckAroo — Birmingham Alabama
International Chamber of Commerce Craigslist Ad
Internet USA

International Chamber of Commerce Craigslist Ad Fake employment opportunity  Internet

I was contacted by Cynthia Lee (Director of Human Resources) who said that Shirley Brown (Human Resources Staff) would like to conduct an online interview with me via Yahoo Chat. I was instructed to set up an account and add shirleybrown308@yahoo.com to my contacts list. I was then contacted by Shirley who asked me some general questions and then had me wait while she sent my answers to her supervisors for approval. She let me know that I was a perfect candidate for the job and thet I was Hired! for the administrative assistant position. Then she asked where she could send me a check to purchase the necessary equipment. It was then that I Googled "International Chamber of Commerce Craigslist Scam" and came across other complaints against the company. I asked "Shirley" how I could verify the legitimacy of the employment opportunity and her response was that she'd worked for them for 13 years and never heard of anything illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Chamber-of-Commerce-Craigslist-Ad/internet/International-Chamber-of-Commerce-Craigslist-Ad-Fake-employment-opportunitynbsp-Interne-1047673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Chamber of Commerce Craigslist Ad