Complaint Review: International Checkout

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Canadian — Saine-Marie Quebec
International Checkout

International Checkout I ordered a motor for my microwave. I never received it. I had many communications with International Checkout, they said the carrier was in fault but they never accepted to send me another piece. Internet

For the first (and last) time, I ordered a motor for my microwave at International Checkout. As I didn't receive it in the regular delay, I contacted the company. After many weeks, they told me the carrier was in fault and they can't do anything more for me.  Easy, isn'it ?

Be awared with this company !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Checkout/internet/International-Checkout-I-ordered-a-motor-for-my-microwave-I-never-received-it-I-had-man-1041716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Checkout