Complaint Review: International Claim Services

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Russ — Streetsboro Ohio United States of America
International Claim Services
8550 Newman Lasalle, Quebec Canada

International Claim Services John Carter, Michael Bell sEnt me a check that I had to dep. but it was no good till I called "John Careter", clearing commissioner Lasalle, Quebec Canada

I received a letter with a check in the amount of $1170.41. But I had to call "john Carter" before I deposited it for it to be good.  I did what he told me to and, deposited the check. I was to call him back when the check cleared .  The next day the money was in my account so, I figured the check had cleared.  He told me to Western Union $945.00 to "Michael Bell" in Quebec ,Canada and I would get a check and, a tax exempt for the following Tuesday between 8a.m and noon.  well Tuesday afternoon came and, still no delivery.

So I called Fed Ex. and asked them if they had a delivery scheduled for me that day and they said "no".  So I tried and tried to call him back and eventually I reached him and, asked for a tracking # and, he said he would call me back in an hr. with it .  Well needless to say that is the last I heard from him,it's not for a lack of trying.  This all started on 12/08/11.   And yesterday I looked and my account was in the neg. $1001.00.   I called the bank and asked why and, they said the other party wasn't paying the check. I knew I had been "SCREWED".  Don't let this happen to you,especially on the holidays.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Claim-Services/Lasalle-Quebec-/International-Claim-Services-John-Carter-Michael-Bell-sEnt-me-a-check-that-I-had-to-dep-809750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Claim Services