Complaint Review: International Claim Services

8550 Newman Lasalle, Quebec United States of America
  • Phone: 1-514-571-1609
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

International Claim Services Clearing Commissioner Unclaimed Settlement for the amount of $1000,000.00 Lasalle, Quebec

I received a letter with a check in the amount of $2177.38 drawn on JP Morgan Chase.  The letter stated that the  check was to pay a processing fee.  John Carter informed me to cash the check through my bank and he would provide me with a local office to deliver the funds in order to release my prize money.  During our call the phone cut off and I took the time to look up the company and that's when I found Ripoff Report.  Keep posting guys. We are listening!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Claim-Services/Lasalle-Quebec-H8N-1Y5/International-Claim-Services-Clearing-Commissioner-Unclaimed-Settlement-for-the-amount-of-805735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Claim Services