Complaint Review: International Creative Artists

• Submitted: Tue, December 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 06, 2005

• Reported By:Cypress California
International Creative Artists
2646 Dupont Circle, Suite C270 Irvine, California U.S.A.

ICA ripoff ICA International Creative Artists Helene Goldnadel TOOK my money TOO.. Hollywood should be embarrassed by this outfit!! Irvine California

My dayughter was only 4 months old & they said she would be great for hollywood. That she would meet with casting directors, agents and they would submitt her headshots all over. They did ask for $600 and said that I would have to use their photographer. Whom was'nt a REAL photograpger!! I remember talking to him & he said less than a year ago he use to work costumer service at this one company. Like an idiot, I paid the money. They said it was for a ! year membership & headshots. Since she was young & couldnt speak or walk acting classes would be useless of course.

I was unaware that this could happen since Josh was so sweet & appeared to be honest. Boy, they must of saw me coming! Anyhow, my daugter did get her pictures & only met with one agent whom just looked at her for less than 3 minutes! Then he had to go.

I kept calling ICA after that to see when more agents would be visiting. I do know that no agency or modeling school or acting school guarantees an agent. But what the hell kind of operation is it??!! I never got any responses on when more agents would be visting or casting directors (which never did visit)! THIS IS A SCAM!!! Hollywood should be embarrassed by this outfit!! LETS TAKE THEM DOWN!!!!

Cypress, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2005 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Creative-Artists/Irvine-California-92612/ICA-ripoff-ICA-International-Creative-Artists-Helene-Goldnadel-TOOK-my-money-TOO-Hollywo-167019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Creative Artists