• Report: #202579

• Submitted: Mon, July 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 24, 2006

• Reported By:murrieta California
International Creative Artists
2646 Dupont Drive, Suite C270 Irvine California 92612 U.S.A Irvine, California U.S.A.

International Creative Artists tricky, cruel, scandalous, outrageous ripoff!! Irvine California

ICA has been a horrible journey for thousands of people, I have never seen so many dreams, hopes, and aspirings to be great things been so crushed and stomped all over in my life and trust me it is a sad thing to experience.

When I joined international creative artists I was new and naive and had no idea what to expect. And I was an aspiring actor at twelve years old, and when I first meet Helen she told me I was absouloutely phonomenal! excellent! amazing! had out of this world talent! and was funny.

But I am now thirteen and more experienced in the industry and I know how to handle disappointment because thats what showbiz equals most of the time.

Anyway Helen said she wanted to put me in vip classes for 7,000 but since I wanted to try it out I took acting classes for 2,000. Then I started to really see the real Helen.

The great agents, casting directors, and talent agents were not present.

It was all a lie ,but the thing I found the weirdest was a large amount of kids in my class would confess and tell me they have been there for a couple years with no agent or booking and Helen was not even helping along the way.

I strongly feel it is unfair to all people with great talents to get such a bad suprise and get a total rip off that will not benifit them in any way.

I would really appreciate if that company could close down and I could get my money back.

thank for your time and consideration.

Alia
Murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2006 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Creative-Artists/Irvine-California-92612/International-Creative-Artists-tricky-cruel-scandalous-outrageous-ripoff-Irvine-Calif-202579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Creative Artists