• Report: #681920

International Credit Recovery Inc
300 Main Street,POBox 992, Vestal, New York United States of America

International Credit Recovery INC. Date of Birth Scam Vestal , New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Information

Better Business Bureau, Inc.
100 Bryant Woods South
Amherst, NY 14228

Re: International Credit Recovery Inc

I would like to file a complaint with this company for fraudulent bulletins and harassing phone calls @ 10:30 a.m. on January 12,2011 Chris Bennet called claiming he was from a collection agency. He needed to collect a debt from my company for a supervisor safety bulletin. He said that the company that hired him to collect this debt had been given authorization to bill me thru my DOB and Email address. I first of all dont give out this info to anyone except family and friends.

I told him to not call me ever again because Im sure this was a scam. He said oh yea Ill be calling back I told him I was on the National Registry DO Not Call list. Then I hung up because he wouldnt shut up. He then called my CFO in the Home office which then talked to my Supervisor. Claiming I owe his company money.

I still dont know what I owe or why I owe anything. I have since tried to call back and no one will answer the phone. I have since typed in his Phone # in the Google Web Browser 1-607-748-4686 and found out that this really was a scam. I have never given anybody permission to bill me or the company I work at for any bogus Bulletin for supervisors. Can you please shut this company down and have them to stop harassing the American people.

Thanking you in advance

Bobby ****

CC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.
District Manager

CC: International Credit Recovery Inc.
Dallas ,Tx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Credit-Recovery-Inc/Vestal-New-York-13851/International-Credit-Recovery-INC-Date-of-Birth-Scam-Vestal-New-York-681920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Credit Recovery Inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Information

AUTHOR: Investigation - (USA)

Please send your complaints about fraudulent conduct regarding International Credit Recovery Inc. and Progressive Business Publications to the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Econsumer.gov, the Better Business Bureau, and/or your local General Attorney's office.