Complaint Review: International Credit Recovery

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By:winter park Florida
International Credit Recovery
300 Main St # 11 Vestal, New York USA

International Credit Recovery AKA International Credit Recovery Inc Threaten me to pay the bill that never serviced or sent any invoices. fraud recovery company Vestal New York

I Received on a busy weekday a call from this company mentioned her name is Ashley claiming that my company owes $199 for some kind of newsletter that we received. when i asked what info is news letter, who signed the contract, which mailing address you sent to...etc..she does'nt have any answers to that. she threatened me stating that we are going to process about your company with credit bureau if you pay now we will waive the penalty. its a fraud. I already informed to general attorney at NY. dont pay or dont take any phone calls. I think they are doing this with many of like us. and everyone is making complaint but not sure whether any law suits against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Credit-Recovery/Vestal-New-York-13850/International-Credit-Recovery-AKA-International-Credit-Recovery-Inc-Threaten-me-to-pay-th-1063761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Credit Recovery