tractor

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Rebecca — Ft. Myers Florida United States of America
International Credit Recovery
300 MAIN STREET Vestal, New York United States of America

International Credit Recovery Progressive Business Publications Threats of legal action for non-payment of fraudulent invoices Vestal, New York

I have been contacted by International Credit Recovery, a bogus collection agency working as the accounts receivable department of Progressive Business Publications. I am being harassed to pay an outrageous amount for a newsletter I neither ordered or received. The representative "Kate" tried to use a date of birth as "proof" that I ordered this newsletter. When I didn't back down, she told me she was going to contact "legal" and hung up on me.

I will not pay them a cent and I refuse to be bullied. Their "business" practices are deplorable and have earned them a "F" from the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Credit-Recovery/Vestal-New-York-13851/International-Credit-Recovery-Progressive-Business-Publications-Threats-of-legal-action-f-1028549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Credit Recovery