Complaint Review: International Credit Recovery

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Williamsburg Virginia United States of America
International Credit Recovery
300 Main St., P O Box 991 Williamsburg, Virginia United States of America

International Credit Recovery demanding payment for alleged subscription to Progressive Business Publications Williamsburg, Virginia

Received a call requesting unnamed payment for subscription to Progressive Business Publications which I have never ordered. The caller (Bobbie Philpott) said that they had sent me numerous bills and had sent invoices to our business office. Neither is true (I double-checked with the business office). The caller demanded to know my boss's name (I did not give it to her).

I told her to fax me the information she had. She sent a fax that had no payment due amount, and had no identification of what I had purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Credit-Recovery/Williamsburg-Virginia-23140/International-Credit-Recovery-demanding-payment-for-alleged-subscription-to-Progressive-B-993426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Credit Recovery