Complaint Review: International Forum Group (IFG)

• Submitted: Fri, October 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Victor lee — Miami Florida
International Forum Group (IFG)
1-1070 W.Pender St, Vancouver,BC, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, San Diego, New York, British Columbia USA

International Forum Group (IFG) Marcus Evans, Ripped me off 40k and no promises were materialized. Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, San Diego, New York Arizona

I was contacted by Caleb Martin and Martin Levy from IFG, International Forum Group, IFG weatlh management Forum and they lied to me saying they were not Marcus Evans wherein I told them I was scammed by Marcus Evans before and inspite of that they lied to me. They use high handed pressure tactics and they lie about the sense of urgency to everyone while lying to me about my competitiors attending, little did they know one of the names they mentioned as a competitior is an associate of mine who I called to refernce check. That person told me they were using my name on him. Senior management got involved on my our callbvacks and conviced me to spend 40k for which I did not get all the meetings, and the people I met with I am sure my time was well spent cleaning the yard. Here is the link that shows that IFG and Marcus Evans are one in the same - http://www.allconferences.com/c/international-wealth-management-forum-2013-october-21 There are companies out there that run legit businesses that set up meetings, these scamsters are not one of them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Forum-Group-IFG/Vancouver-Toronto-Montreal-San-Diego-New-York-British-Columbia/International-Forum-Group-IFG-Marcus-Evans-Ripped-me-off-40k-and-no-promises-were-mate-1094619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Forum Group (IFG)