Complaint Review: International Fulfillment House

• Submitted: Sat, June 15, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, June 15, 2002

• Reported By:
International Fulfillment House
4100 N Riverside Dr, Melbourne, Florida U.S.A.

International Fulfillment House ripoff swindler Melbourne Florida

I was called at work with an offer on a 3 pc. coin set. It's cost was $505.00. So, I told the salesman that nothing is to be done unless I call back and complete the order. A few weeks later, around the same time, I received the coins in the mail and noticed the $505.00 taken from my checking account. I immediately called the company and complained about the unauthorized deduction from my checking account. The customer service agent apologized and said I would get my refund as soon as they received the coins in return.

I returned the coins, I believe via UPS, and have yet to receive my refund. At one point, I called and they said that my account was credited the $505.00, and asked what purchase I would like to put that towards. I refused that as an option and said I needed an actual refund. Now I cannot even get a call back after leaving multiple messages.

Rutledge, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2002 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Fulfillment-House/Melbourne-Florida-32937/International-Fulfillment-House-ripoff-swindler-Melbourne-Florida-22791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Fulfillment House