Complaint Review: International Genetics, Inc

• Reported By: Tammy — Houston Texas
International Genetics, Inc
Nationwide USA

International Genetics, Inc InGen INCORRECT TEST RESULTS Freeport The Bahamas

In february of 2012, I ordered, sent in and received test results from InGen for my chesapeake bay retriever. I tested her PRA, EIC and DM. all results came back as clear/normal. With the provided test results, I bred her to an EIC carrier, thinking that she was clear. Now, I have had a puppy from that litter test positive and be affected with EIC. I had my female retested and she is actually an EIC carrier. I cannot get Ingen to respond nor assist me in testing all of the other puppies through a VALID testing facility. This place is obviously flawed in their testing abilities and have now put dogs at risk and possibly shortened theirl ife spans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Genetics-Inc/nationwide/International-Genetics-Inc-InGen-INCORRECT-TEST-RESULTS-Freeport-The-Bahamas-1118539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Genetics, Inc