Complaint Review: International Healthcare

• Updated: Mon, April 24, 2006

• Reported By:Glenwood Springs Colorado
International Healthcare
Internet Internet United Kingdom

International Healthcare posted on Monster.com, ripoff, new job available - We are looking for 20 representatives in US Internet

Dear Candidate,

Before we start you have to understand what our company is looking for and if you feel that this type of job is good for you follow the instructions below this introduction. If you have one free hour daily (not including weekends) you are welcome to join today. Our job is a flextime, flex-place opportunity designed to fit around your family's income and time needs. You can earn from $50,000 up to $200,000 a year (depends on our sales) and more after one year working with us. Our company can guarantee $5,500 every month income in your first year of work.

That was how it started. I cashed the check and my bank made me aware so, to be aware. I thought I had checked and verified the company I was wrong. After ---- sent me to this sight and I would not remove funds from my account for 14 working days. The one check they sent was good and I have never received another check or money order from them. Thanks to my bank.

Mandi
Glenwood Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2006 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Healthcare/internet/International-Healthcare-posted-on-Monstercom-ripoff-new-job-available-We-are-looking-188387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Healthcare