Complaint Review: International Institute Of The Americas

• Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia — Eloy Arizona United States of America
International Institute Of The Americas
6049 N 43rd Ave Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

International Institute Of The Americas AIBT student loans, career placement, ripoff Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I went for Word Processing 1995 promised lifetime refresher courses free job placement free and college credits transferablle RIPPED ME OFF SCAMS ALL LIES

I went to this school back in 1991 to learn word processing on the promise of career placement when I completed the course.  They NEVER found me a job, and the $2000 Stafford Loan I took out for the 9 month course is now over $8000, including interest and collection fees, in spite of the fact that these people have most likely gone out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Institute-Of-The-Americas/Phoenix-Arizona-85019/International-Institute-Of-The-Americas-AIBT-student-loans-career-placement-ripoff-Phoen-929643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Institute Of The Americas

AUTHOR: lilmsattitude - ()

Started out first year never got certified graduation certificate started second year of AA degree never got to finish Not able to get transcripts went in for info on GED only came out 30.000 dollars in debt non transferable credits and best part is now that i am trying to get back into school I CANT some one is claiming I have consolidated my loans and never made payments when i inquired about information concerning consolidation they sent me info I NEVER SIGNED AGREED TO SIGN anything yet its reported in credit report that i have consolidated it.   WTF is this a joke .

AIBT IS :LIARS and NO LONGER IN BUSINESS so why should we have to pay back loans for education we got cheated out of.