motive

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Fort Lauderdale Florida
International Investment Partners
2667 E. Commercial Blvd.# 201 Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

International Investment Partners The company will not refund my deposit. Ft Lauderdale Florida

*Author of original report: Sam Screnci

When I bought my sailboat i was looking for a dock to keep it at. I found a good spot at 90 Isle of Venice in Fort Lauderdale behind an apartmentbuilding, so I paid $600.00 deposit, a application fee of $75.00 and first month rent.This was March 2013, then in August, International Investment Partners bought the property.

When I moved out in March 2014 International Investment Partners refused to give me my deposit back. Sam Scenci told me that the former owner claimed that I was behind with my rent so the managment company that managed the property would not return the deposit to International Investment Partners. I was never behind with my rent.

It is strange to me that they would ask for my deposit 6 months after closing on the building. When i bought my properties everything was finalized at the closing table. When they bought the property I asked Sam if they had a record of my deposit and he said -Yes, no problem.

When I talk to Sam he is just dissmissing the whole thing telling me that they don't have the money and that I will not get it back.

I read another complaint against this company also about a deposit. So yes Sam-I do think you like to keep deposits for fun, like you asked me today when we talked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Investment-Partners/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/International-Investment-Partners-The-company-will-not-refund-my-deposit-Ft-Lauderdale-F-1146045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Investment Partners

Sam Screnci

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

There is a typo. Sams last name is Screnci.