Complaint Review: International Libary of Poetry

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Kristan — Warren Ohio United States of America
International Libary of Poetry

International Libary of Poetry poetry.com everything you feel deep down they take away, Internet

I just found out about International libary of poetry.I hate it and want my work back.I'ts not fair I write when I have deep feelings about someone or something most the time.I don't let anyone read my poems their kinda like my way of expressing myself without anyone knowing.Ans I have been submitting things to them for years and years prob like 150 poems and all they did was lie and set people up to in the end not only feel like idots but also failers.

They have told me I have won all kinds of awards.and here to find out maybe i scuck.I submitted them to prove to myself I could write,I could do at least one thing right and they threw it in my face.I have wrote about love,friends,life and worst of all the lost of love ones...and they made my pain their joke.I think they should have to make it up to the people the used and hurt...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Libary-of-Poetry/internet/International-Libary-of-Poetry-poetrycom-everything-you-feel-deep-down-they-take-away-In-756969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Libary of Poetry