Complaint Review: International Library Of Photographers, Picture.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2010

• Reported By: anne1speed — Gainesville Virginia United States of America
International Library Of Photographers, Picture.com
3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 101, Owings Mills, MD Internet United States of America

International Library Of Photographers, Picture.com picture.com They claimed that if I sent them money, I would receive the book that my photo was published in,never got book. Internet

I sent a photo onto the website and next thing I know my photo was nominated. I kept getting emails, which I saved about medals and awards that I could buy. I was only interested in purchasing the book that my photo would be in. I sent in the money and was told to expect the book in the fall of 2009 and haven't received it. The date came and went and I never heard anything about the book. Picture.com changed their name to Lulu and when you go on the website there is no mention of previous photos sent in. I would like to know what the deal is?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Photographers-Picturecom/internet/International-Library-Of-Photographers-Picturecom-picturecom-They-claimed-that-if-I-sen-599451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Photographers, Picture.com