Complaint Review: International Library Of Poetry, A.k.a. Poetry.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 05, 2004

• Reported By:Acworth Georgia
International Library Of Poetry, A.k.a. Poetry.com
1Poetry Plaza, Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Library Of Poetry, A.k.a. Poetry.com ABUSED the one need we all have in common, the need to be recognized Owings Mills Maryland

Told me my poem was selected to be published, told me I was selected as editors choice award, said my poem would be published in a "classic coffee table quality hardbound volume that will showcase today's most talented poets and songwriters", which has yet to be seen. No purchase was required to be published, although if I wanted a copy, It would be 40.00. They offer a "full and prompt refund if not "completely delighted". I guess we'll see.

Shaayna
Acworth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2004 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Poetry-Aka-Poetrycom/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117-6282/International-Library-Of-Poetry-Aka-Poetrycom-ABUSED-the-one-need-we-all-have-in-comm-107028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Poetry, A.k.a. Poetry.com