Complaint Review: International Library Of Poetry

• Submitted: Sun, June 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, June 13, 2004

• Reported By:sequim Washington
International Library Of Poetry
One Poetry Plaza Owing Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Library Of Poetry aka International Poet Hall Of Fame,international Society Of Poets ripoff, scam, We need to put a stop to this malicious act of thievery on our artistic talents! Owing Mills Maryland

Where's my plaque and cd? $103 I didn't have to spend and months later no cd no plaque..... This is a major disappointment to say the least!

To me, the biggest rip off of all is the way they build you up, only to let you down and have you pay for your artistic talent! Is there any truth to the contest? I wrote my poem to help my best friend deal with the loss of his daughter to sids, and was going to buy her a headstone and donate money to the sids foundation if I won the grand prize... This was a selfless effort on my part to do something special for a friend in a time of need,not to mention all of the others who are mislead by this scam.... Children in all of their innocence are taken for a ride, imagine the emotional impact it has on them not to mention what it does to their self esteem!!!!! "Because of You I'll never Die", the poem I wrote,was written to show my best friend how to celebrate his daughters life and even though at 3 months of life the Lord took her away, she would never die as long as he kept her memory alive!

Peter
sequim, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2004 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Poetry/Owing-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-Library-Of-Poetry-aka-International-Poet-Hall-Of-Fameinternational-Society-94732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Poetry