• Report: #200583

• Submitted: Tue, July 11, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:houston Texas
International Library Of Poetry
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Library Of Poetry Not trustworthy, Fake, Liars who betray people. They are not honest! ripoff Owings Mills Maryland

I entered my poetry , two different ones; into the contest.

By the time I entered my second one, they told me I was a semi-finalist, and that my poem would automatically be entered into the final competition held in April 2005.

They said my poem was selected for publication. They said I was not required to pay anything,but if I wanted to acquire a book that features my poetic artistry,than I have to pay for it, to order or reserve copy of Eternal Portraits,they need a small deposit.

Bottom line is that I work hard on all my poems,and for them to send me two certificates, no money,no trophy ; like they supposed to have had for me is wrong (just plain wrong). I don't get paid for writing them, but I really enjoy doing it. All of us writers deserve some appreciation for our hard work and dedication.
Someone please STOP them!
Thank-You and Have a blessed day.

houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Poetry/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-Library-Of-Poetry-Not-trustworthy-Fake-Liars-who-betray-people-They-are-n-200583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Poetry