Complaint Review: International Library Of Poetry

• Submitted: Thu, July 07, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 27, 2006

• Reported By:Everett Washington
International Library Of Poetry
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Library Of Poetry ripoff, dishonest, paid for merchandise never received, Cannot reach them, no email link, on hold forever if you call them Owings Mills Maryland

*Consumer Comment: FYI

I submitted a poem I wrote to poetry.com, and they selected me as a semi finalist.

I paid for a book I never received, that was at least six months ago. when you call them your forever on hold, I've never gotten through, not to mention the long distant charges accumulated by waiting.

They have no email link on thier web site to contact them, and when I tried information to see if ther is another phone number they said they dont even show thier address.

I feel ripped off and violated and I will do what ever I have to to help bring these scamers down.

James
Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2005 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Poetry/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-Library-Of-Poetry-ripoff-dishonest-paid-for-merchandise-never-received-Ca-148861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Poetry

FYI

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted you to know you are not alone. I to submitted poetry to them and was scammed. Only into thinking I had talent. I did not send them any money. Thank God!

I have called them several times. I always get the same rude female on the other end of the line. Reaching them will make no difference what so ever. There phone system is a scam as well. I would suggest blocking your calls with *67 before dialing. That is what I did and they answered both times. I did have to let it ring for some time though. Thank God for unlimted long distance.

Keep your head up.