Complaint Review: International Library Of Poetry

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2003

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
International Library Of Poetry
1 Poetry Plaza Ownings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

The International Library Of Poetry Ripoff, Humiliating, Lead me on to think what I had done was great only find out it's a scam. Ownings Mills Maryland

I submitted poetry on www.poetry.com and received a letter saying I was a semi-finalist and want to publish my poetry. After surfing the web today, I find out that the whole thing is a scam. How humiliating and depressing this is.

Lesley
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2003 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Poetry/Ownings-Mills-Maryland-21117/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry-Ripoff-Humiliating-Lead-me-on-to-think-what-I-had-do-1033126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Poetry