Complaint Review: International Library Of Poetry

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Deerfield Beach Florida
International Library Of Poetry
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland 21117 Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 410-356-2000
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

International Library Of Poetry - Mr. Howard Ely Crushing the Dream of Teenagers through Poetry Owings Mills Maryland

Mr. Howard Ely has been scamming teenagers through the International Library of Poetry. I also agree with Lmvalle in North Carolina. He sent me an so-called "Editor's Choice Award" through my email everyday and wanted me to commemorate my achievement. Whenever I clicked on the link, they wanted you to send a donation through a credit card and have you attend a national convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I was also promised to see Ruben Studdard, who did not attend the convention. They have been sending me emails about winning an award, but I had to pay over $100 to receive it. The International Society of Poets also sent me multiple emails about publishing my poetry through Publish Today. IT WAS ALL A SCAM! They even gave me the title of "Florida Poetry Ambassador" for sending so many poems through their server.

I never got a medal nor received an $10,000 reward for the poetry contest. I never won the "Rate My Poem" Daily Contest and I believe that it is all a scam. Thanks for your time and patience!

2008 Florida Poetry Ambassador
Deerfield Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Poetry/nationwide/International-Library-Of-Poetry-Mr-Howard-Ely-Crushing-the-Dream-of-Teenagers-through-P-307150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Poetry