Complaint Review: International Library Of Poetry/poetry.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:commerce Georgia
International Library Of Poetry/poetry.com
1 Plaza Suite Owings Mill Md Owings Mill, Maryland U.S.A.

International Library Of Poetry/poetry.com accepted my poem,asked to publish my my work, had me pay for book my poem was to be in, but did not receive book Owings Mill Maryland

I entered a poem in a contest for poetry.com, I was told I had great talent and that they wanted permission to publish my poem in one of their books titled immortal verses, i gave them permission and then had to pay 58.95 for a copy, this was back in november of 2008. i received a book from them the 3rd week of may, but guess what? it was not the correct book, nor was my poem in it. Now i'm out 60 bucks and no book. can not get in touch with them or locate anyone that can help. THIS REALLY SUCKS!!!!

Author g
commerce, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Poetrypoetrycom/Owings-Mill-Maryland/International-Library-Of-Poetrypoetrycom-accepted-my-poemasked-to-publish-my-my-work-h-455786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Poetry/poetry.com