Complaint Review

Address:
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland United States of America Phone:

Category:
Literary Agencies

International Library of Poetry poetry.com, lulu poetry Scam Owings Mills , Maryland

I had submitted several poems through this website between 1998 and 2001.  I also ordered a book that they advertised for approximately $60 which was supposed to contain my published poetry.  I never received the book, the check was cashed and now the site is no longer the same.  You used to be able to go in and search based on the poet but this is no longer an option.  Through the years they kept changing the name from International Library of Poetry, to Poetry.com, to Lulu Poetry.  I was recently checking back to see if I could provide my company with a link to use of my published work and it no longer exists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-of-Poetry/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-Library-of-Poetry-poetrycom-lulu-poetry-Scam-Owings-Mills-Maryland-782996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library of Poetry