Complaint Review: International Loteria Primitiva

• Reported By:Footville Wisconsin
International Loteria Primitiva
C/Cordoba NO 21 Planta 2-A Madrid, Other Spain

International Loteria Primitiva ripoff Lottery Scam Madrid Other

I recieved an e-mail stating that I won a second chance international lottery drawing. Of coarse I was ready to pee my pants. I recieved the e-mail on 07-26-05 and here I am today 08-02-05 just realizing that I have been scammed thanks to this web site.

I have been conversating with my supposed "claim agent" on how to collect my winnings. This person even went as far as sending me a copy of his identifacation card to prove to me that it was not a scam. And stupid me I thought that if I had his identifcation it must be real. Well boy was I wrong. In the e-mail I recieved they told me that the drawing was promoted by Bill Gates himself. I still am shocked that I was able to be taken advantage of. I feel seriously violated and I intend to bring these SOB's down if it the last thing I do!!!!!!

Tara
Footville, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Other-28204/International-Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-Lottery-Scam-Madrid-Other-152282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Loteria Primitiva