Complaint Review: International Lottery Commission - Fairleigh Dickson

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Huntington West Virginia
International Lottery Commission - Fairleigh Dickson
1000 River Road, Teaneck, New Jersey 07666 London, Ontario Canada

International Lottery Commission - Fairleigh Dickson Told me I won $420,000.00. Sent me a check and asked me to send $2900.00 US dollars to a Susan Thompson at 881 King Street, London, Ontario Canada

The International Lottery Commission sent me a letter that said I won $420,000.00 in US dollars. The letter told me to call 1-647-219-1187 to begin my claim. I called the number and Mike told me that I was a lucky lady and I need to go to Walmart right now and send the $2900. for the tax and he would send the rest of the money. The letter included a check made out to me in the amount of $4800.00 which he explained included the $2900 US dollars that they want me to send right away to Susan Thompson 881 King Street London Ontario Canada in order to pay the tax and processing coverage and then they would immediatly send the rest of the money $420,000.00.

Hachoo
Huntington, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Lottery-Commission-Fairleigh-Dickson/London-Ontario/International-Lottery-Commission-Fairleigh-Dickson-Told-me-I-won-42000000-Sent-me-a-306504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Lottery Commission - Fairleigh Dickson