Complaint Review: International Lotto Commissio - Jose Luis Miguel

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2007

• Reported By:Merrimack New Hampshire
International Lotto Commissio - Jose Luis Miguel
Plaza Romano No19 Planta 5 28011 Madrid, Spain

International Lotto Commission - Jose Luis Miguel False Lotto Notification to obtain personal bank records ripoff Madrid Spain

My husband received what looked to be an official lotto winnings notification. I am accustomed to receiving notices of this kind and usually discard most of them. This on struck me as pretty official so I told my husband that I would investigate. Boy - am I glad that I did. Thank-you for you insight and help with this.

Debbie
Merrimack, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2007 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Lotto-Commissio-Jose-Luis-Miguel/Madrid-/International-Lotto-Commission-Jose-Luis-Miguel-False-Lotto-Notification-to-obtain-perso-264796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Lotto Commissio - Jose Luis Miguel