Complaint Review: International Lotto Commission Loteria Primitiva

• Updated: Fri, December 08, 2006

• Reported By:Magog Quebec
International Lotto Commission Loteria Primitiva
Romano No 19 Planta 5 28011 Madrid, Spain Spain

International Lotto Commission Loteria Primitiva ripoff I received a letter from Loteria Primitiva saying I have won 615,810.00 and to send my information and contact Mr Juan Pablo to process and remit my prize money Madrid Spain

I received a letter in the mail from International Lotto Commission (Loteria Primitiva) saying that my name was attached to ticket# 015-11-464-860 complete with serial # and the lucky numbers 07-15-25-31-34-46 which won the lottery. Therefore I am approved for a lump sum payment of 615,810.00 euros (works out to over $953000CDN. And to contact a Mr. Juan Pablo the Foreign Service Manager of Checkpoint Security Company for the processing and remittance of my prize money to a designated account of my choice. I was elated to find upon checking the company name that I was not the only one to receive this scam attempt and even happier to have checked before contacting these unscrupulous crooks.

Phil
Magog, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2006 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Lotto-Commission-Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Spain/International-Lotto-Commission-Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-I-received-a-letter-from-Loteria-P-224410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Lotto Commission Loteria Primitiva