Complaint Review: International Lotto Promotion

• Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:Porterville California
International Lotto Promotion
12 Hozale Gran Via Madrid, Other Spain

International Lotto Promotion/Michael Anderson/Pedro Sanchez They are pushy & put pressure for you to get your money to them. Madrid Other

Urgent; This is to notify the International Police/Interpol/Home Land Security/FBI and All Consumers/Public;

I received a letter 09/20/08 from the International Lotto Promotion with the address of Avnd Rosario Diaz 23, Planta 4, Puerta B 28004 Madrid, Spain, signed by Mrs. Maria Santiego from the Ministerio De Hacienda and Loterias y Apuestas del Estado.

Briefly the letter states that I had won $916,000.00 and needed to reply before 10/20/2008. To contact agent Pedro Sanchez at 011-34-634-126-762.

Once this was done he asked for the batch number and claim numbers on the letter. He also wanted to know my age. I did not give him my age. Was informed that in order for me to collect I would need to go to Madrid or set up for a direct deposit into my account. Then was given the name of Michael Anderson, Banker of Banco Banesto in Madrid located at 12 Hozale Gran Via, Madrid Spain 28905 to call him at 011-34-63-4127-163. Was also instructed on to call Pedro Sanchez back and tell him what Michael Anderson had told me.

At this point I spoke to Pedro Sanchez in Spainsh, he was not able to respond back in Spanish. Red flags were going up every where. I still called Michael Anderson to get as much information possible to contact the proper authorities.

Michael Anderson, gave me three options (not two) on how to collect my winnings. I choose the 3rd, to send them a payment of $630.00 via Western Union that would cover sending and insurance of the cash/check/winning to the attention of Rebecca Evans to the address above then they would send back to me via Fed Express my check/winnings.

I also sent them a letter to the address located at Avnd Rosario Diaz 23, Planta 4, Puerta B 28004 Madrid Spain, mentioned the letter to both individuals and they have not received it. Another red flag.

What authorities can I contact in Madrid so that these individuals get caught? Could you please foward this to the proper authorities.

Hope this will help others.

I keep telling them that I do not have the money right now but will be sending it soon to them.

I hope they all (four) get caught!!

Ruth
Porterville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Lotto-Promotion/Madrid-Other-28905/International-Lotto-PromotionMichael-AndersonPedro-Sanchez-They-are-pushy-put-pressure-377722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Lotto Promotion