Complaint Review: International Magazine Company Inc

• Submitted: Thu, November 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: carmen got scammed in Alaska — Wasilla Alaska United States of America
International Magazine Company Inc
3665 E. Bay Dr. Ste. 204 #253 Largo, Florida United States of America

International Magazine Company Inc Magazine Company Inc. SCAMMED my husband!!! Largo , Florida

The International Magazine Company Inc. SCAMMED my husband, In these hard times I am sickened to know these guys can do this to people! We are having a hard time keeping food in the fridge, so I have no idea what they said to my husband to give in, but they are good liars who ever they are!!! I know that CARMA will get them, I'm just sorry that so many people are getting screwed until then!!!!! Take care everyone!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Magazine-Company-Inc/Largo-Florida-33771/International-Magazine-Company-Inc-Magazine-Company-Inc-SCAMMED-my-husband-Largo-Flo-526007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Magazine Company Inc