Complaint Review: International Magazine Company

• Reported By: betty35 — jacksonville Florida United States of America
International Magazine Company
Starkey Rd Largo FL Largo, Florida United States of America

International Magazine Company IMC Keep Calling. Harrasment Largo, Florida

This company keeps calling me. When does this become harrasment. the first 15 times I told them I didnt want there crap. I keep getting calls and keep telling them to quit calling. today they call and I say "hello" I dont get an answer. Instead I hear a conversation going on about Darryl defending his drug territory. Wtf? And they expect me to buy something? Isnt there something that can be done about this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2010 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Magazine-Company/Largo-Florida-/International-Magazine-Company-IMC-Keep-Calling-Harrasment-Largo-Florida-635006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Magazine Company