Complaint Review: International Magazine Company

• Updated: Sun, August 23, 2009

• Reported By: joe — abilene Texas USA
International Magazine Company
3665 E. bay dr. ste. 204 # 253 Largo, Florida United States of America

International Magazine Company Inc I got a call that I had been entered in a contest for $1,000,000. The guy that called said I would receive 7 magazines for $39.87/month. Never received the mags and was charged on my credit card Largo Florida

I received a phone call saying that I had been entered into a contest for a $1,000,000 Grand Prize Sweepstakes. I don't know how they got my number because it's a cell phone. The guy said that I would be receiving 7 magazines for $39.87/month for 2 years. I never received the magazines and my card was still charged for the first installment. so i looked them up on the internet and found out that there were thousands of postings about how the company ripped them off so i immediately called my credit card company and canceled all further payments. i hope that they can't mess up my credit over a scam i worked hard to get my credit were it is today. maybe the government and or media can get ahold of this group they seem to move around from what i have read.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Magazine-Company/Largo-Florida-33771/International-Magazine-Company-Inc-I-got-a-call-that-I-had-been-entered-in-a-contest-for--484321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Magazine Company