Complaint Review: International MagazineIMC, Inc

1205 Starkey Road, Largo, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-866-3949199
  • Web:
  • Category:

International Magazine, IMC, Inc Call you saying that they are entering you in a Sweepstakes for 1 million dollars. Largo, Florida

When they called me they said that I would be entered in a one million dollar sweepstakes. The she stated I would receive 6 free magazines. She said I would need to pay the postage. Well to make a long story short I ended up giving her my Visa/debit card numberand my name. When my bill came in I was getting charges from all over the place so far they have taken about $300 plus from my account. When I realized what was happening I went to my bank and had a block put on my vista/debit card. The bank is giving me a new card with a different number. I also called the Consumer protection agency and reported the scam.  It has caused me not to be able to pay my bills. I will be late on most of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2010 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-MagazineIMC-Inc/Largo-Florida-33771/International-Magazine-IMC-Inc-Call-you-saying-that-they-are-entering-you-in-a-Sweepsta-569554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International MagazineIMC, Inc